To create product category:
1. Go to your webShaper Store control panel.
2. Click on Product.
3. Click on Create New Category.
4. Enter category name in Name field. Remember to put your Parent Category if you have them.
5. Enter a few keywords about the category in Keywords. Keywords are placed in your page meta tags for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
6. Describe this category in short sentences in Short Description field. You can leave the Long Description blank. By default, if you enter any content here, it will not show on your website. To display this Long Description on your website, edit the CSS class mainCategoryDetails in default.css by setting display:block.
7. Insert Image for this category in Small Size Picture. You can leave the Normal Size Picture blank. By default, if you insert an image here, it will not show on your website. To display this Normal Size Picture on your website, edit the CSS class mainCategoryDetails in default.css by setting display:block.
8. Click Save.
*Note that the difference between small size picture and normal size picture is:
- Small Size Picture: On View Categories page.
- Normal Size Picture: Banner Category Image alongside with product item display.