- Your data feed is the key to promoting your products online.
- It contains all the information about what you’re selling, like a product’s brand, price, and availability.
- Have a larger inventory of a few hundred products?
Watch the video to learn how to create and upload your data feed using Google Spreadsheets,
and show shoppers what you’ve got.
1. Click here to download a simple data feed from the help center.
2. Click here for the help center about the “Product data specification”.
3. Click here how to submit the feeds via SFTP or FTP.
If you would like to know how to upload your products with a Small Inventory data feed, kindly click here.