If you would like to have an online chat with customers who are browsing your webStore, you can try Zopim Live Chat. It is FREE to sign up! And best of all, it helps to improve your webStore’s customer service. Just follow these steps to install Zopim Live Chat in your website.
1. Go to Zopim Live Chat website and click Sign Up.
2. Enter your name and email address and click Sign Up for A Free Account.
3.Wait for your confirmation email from Zopim.
4.Once you receive a confirmation email from Zopim, you will be asked to complete your profile details.
5.Once you have completed your profile details, you will see the Embed Widget code. You will need to use this code in webShaper control panel.
6. Next, go to your webShaper control panel.
7. Go to Design.
8. Click Template Files.
9. Click Edit footer.html.
10. Scroll to the bottom of the page and insert your code between </div> and </footer> as shown on example below.
11. Once you have inserted the code in footer.html, you should be able to see something like this:
12. Click Save.
13. Go to your store and you should be able to see something like this at the bottom of your webStore.
14. To start an online chat with your customers, just login into your Zopim account from Zopim Live Chat. You can see your webStore visitor’s list, chat history, set operating hours and so on.
Since this is a free Zopim account, you can only chat with only one customer at one time.