If you would like to have an online chat with customers who are browsing your webStore, you can try Zendesk Chat.
It is FREE to sign up! And best of all, it helps to improve your webStore’s customer service. Just follow these steps to install Zopim Live Chat in your website.
1. Go to Zendesk Chat website to register.
2. Enter your name and email address and click Sign Up for Free.
3.Wait for your confirmation email from Zendesk Chat.
4.Once you receive a confirmation email from Zendesk Chat, you will be asked to complete your profile details.
5.Once you have completed your profile details, you will see the Embed Widget code. You will need to use this code in webShaper control panel.
6. Next, go to your webShaper store control panel.
7. Go to Design.
8. Click Template Files.
9. Click Edit template.html.
10. Scroll to the bottom of the page and insert your code before </head> as shown on example below.
11. Click Save icon.
12. Go to your store and you should be able to see the online chat at the bottom of your webStore.
14. To start an online chat with your customers, just login into your Zendesk Chat account. You can see your webStore visitor’s list, chat history, set operating hours and many more.
Since this is a free Zendesk Chat account, you can only chat with only one customer at one time.