Before you upload transaction slip, make sure you have activate Allow Customer Upload Transaction Slip For Offline Order and Allow Customer Upload Image For Order Items. To do that, you need to:
1. Go to webShaper store control panel.
2. Click Settings.
3. On Store Settings section, click Order Settings.
4. On Image Attachment section, tick both:
- Allow Customer Upload Transaction Slip For Offline Order
- Allow Customer Upload Image For Order Items
5. Click Save.
6. For customer part, first they need to Sign In into your store.
i. Click View Previous Order.
ii. On Your Account Area section, go to their order and click View.
iii. On View Order Details section, find Payment Method on Order Info. Click Upload Payment Slip.
iv. Click Choose File to choose their images. Click Upload to upload attachment.
7. On merchant side, you will receive an email notification saying that New Payment Slip Uploaded.
i. To check them, go to your webShaper store control panel.
ii. Click Orders.
iii. Click View Orders.
iv. Find your order and click View.
v. In Order Management section, find Payment Method on Order Info. Click on the link to an image to see customer’s upload image.