Let’s get Started!
Affiliates features allow you to promote your online store by allowing other website owners or bloggers to sign up to be your Affiliate Partner and sell your products for a commission. Please follow the step by step instructions.
Step 1: Configure Affiliate Settings
First, you need to configure your affiliates settings
- From webShaper control panel, Marketing > Affiliates click the Step 1
- Then Fill the setting below and don’t forget to save.
- Number of days for affiliate cookie : Duration of your ads to be appeared on your Affiliates Partner website/blog.
- Currency for Affiliate payout : Currency to pay your Affiliates Partner, eg: MYR(Malaysian Ringgit)
Step 2: Create Affiliate Plans
Affiliate plan enables different affiliates to be given different incentive for sale.
- From webShaper control panel, Marketing > Affiliates click the Step 2
- Follow instruction in image as shown below
- Fill in the plan details below and save after done.
- Plan Name: Your plan/package name
- Commission: How much percent your Affiliates Partner gets when someone click on your banner/ads.
Step 3: Create Affiliate Ads
In order to follow the Step 3 tutorial, you must complete the step 1 and step 2 first. If you have completed then let’s proceed. This Step teach you to create and track affiliates advertisement.
- From webShaper control panel, Marketing > Affiliates click the Step 3
- Click the Create button
- Fill in the blank below
- Name : Name of your ads.
- Type : Your ads whether it is text/image/code.
- Active : To activate your ads and appear it in your front-end
- Open in new window : When someone clicked on your ads then they will directly go to the link of the banner in a new window.
- Land Page (URL) : destination of URL when someone clicked the link.
- Affiliate Plan : Choose the plan that you already created from Step 2
- Now you have complete insert the affiliate ads on your Webstore. On the front-end’s footer, search for affiliates and click it. You can register as a Affiliates Partner to see how it’s gonna look. So let’s proceed to Step 4.
Step 4: Manage Affiliates Partners
This part where you can approve or reject affiliates registration and manage affiliate partner details.
- From webShaper control panel, Marketing > Affiliates click the Step 4
- Click edit as shown below
- On Affiliate Details, scroll down and look for Status, click the drop down list beside it. Choose for approved. Refer image below.
- Now your account is activated. Go to (Your Domain)/webshaper/store/affGetAds.asp and login to your created Affiliates Partner account.
- This is the main Affiliates Page, click on Get Affiliates Ads
- Get Affiliate Ads : Page where Affiliates Partner gets the code to be pasted in their website/blog.
- Track Banner Impression & Clicks : This page will track how many visitor that click the ads from Affiliates Partner website.
- Track Affiliate Sales : This page will track how many sales made after visitors click the ads and visit your page.
- So this is where Affiliates Partner will copy the code from and get a preview of the ads.