Drop down menu allows your customer to choose one category from a menu or list.
You can add or edit any category based on the these simple steps.
1. Go to webShaper store control panel.
2. Go to Design > Template Files > header.html > Edit.
3. Find your header category with drop down menu feature.
Example as below from Eyesee template design. [Category Name: Shop]
4. If you wish to add or edit category inside “Shop” menu, you can copy the code as shown in attachment below.
Note: Make sure you copy from <li> to </li>
5. And paste the code below the red line.
6. You can edit the changes as shown.
On the left side of red box is where you put the link, and on the right side is the category title.