What is Partial Shipment?
Let’s say a customer purchased a pre-ordered product and also a currently available product. When the available product has been shipped and the pre-order product is being waited for, the order can be set to partial shipment state.
This tutorial will teach you how to change your order status to Partially Shipped.
1. Go to Orders.
2. Click View Orders.
3. Select an Order, that is Pending. You are now going to edit this order.
4. On the order, click Edit.
5. On the drop down menu, click Update Order Status. You are now going to Process this order.
6. Click Next.
7. Go back to the Orders page. And click Update Order Status.
8. Click Manage Partial Shipments.
9. Click Create.
10. A pop up will appear. Fill in the details accordingly.
11. Click Save.
12. Your Partial Shipment has been created.
13. You can now email your customer to let them know about the Order’s Status.
14. Your Order Status is now Partially Shipped