Resize your images will help you to make your website loads faster without reducing image quality.
1. Go to reduceimages.com.
2. Drop your image to upload them.
3. It will show your image:
- Original Dimension: Image original dimension in Kilobyte (KB)
- New Size in Pixels or (%): New image size if you wish to change.
- Qualitiy: Image quality around 80% or 90% are great enough for you to maintain.
4. Click Resize.
5. Now your image is ready. Click Download Image to download. You can see that now your image file size is much lighter without reducing its quality.