Let’s get started!
This option will allow you to sell your products through your webStore and Logon marketplace! Please follow the step by step instructions. This feature is only available for sohoStore and bizStore users.
Step 1: Signing into your Logon market place via webShaper
- Sign into your webShaper control panel. Proceed to Marketing, then click on Marketplace.
- Click on the Logon tab under the marketplace options, select Products.
- Sign in by entering your Login email address and password.
- Click on Login
Step 2: Mapping your products with Logon categories
- After you sign in, your products will appear on the main page.
- Start organising your items according to the Logon Categories.
- Begin by selecting the main category, and then selecting the respective sub-categories.
Step 3: Editing your product details (Optional)
- Click on the pencil icon under Action
- Here you can change the Name, Price, Sales Price, Brand and Dimensions (length, width height) of your product before pushing in to your Logon Marketplace.
Step 4: Pushing your products
- Make sure there are no errors present. Click on Products on the left hand side, under Logon, to refresh the page.
- Click on the check box that appears next to the picture.
- Click on Push Selected.
Step 5: Pushed Product Items
- Click on Pushed Products, under the Logon tab on the left hand side. Here, all your pushed products will be displayed.
- To edit your pushed products
- Under Status, click on Edit at Logon to be redirected to http://www.logon.my/merchant/login.
- Under Status, click on the pencil icon and fill in form as in step 3.
- Select the checkbox next to the product image where you made the changes.
- Click on Push Selected to commit the changes.