Let’s get started!
This option will allow you to sell your products through your webStore and Shopee marketplace! Please follow the step by step instructions. This feature is only available for webShaper sohoStore or bizStore users, who are also Shopee sellers.
Step 1: Manage Shopee Account Settings
1. First, you need to get the API from your Shopee seller account. Follow this tutorial to get yours.
2. Login to your webShaper control panel. Go to Marketing > Marketplace. Click on the Shopee tab and choose Manage Settings. Please fill the all the information.
3. Copy and paste your Partner ID, Shop ID and Signature from your Shopee seller account.
4. Tick Sync Inventory + Orders from Shopee.
5. Difference in Price indicates the price you can add to your items. The number added can be a positive or negative integer. For example, if your product is selling at RM10, and you place a (5) in this field, your item will be sold at RM15 in Shopee. Consequently, if you place a (-5) in this field, your item will be sold at RM5 in Shopee. This configuration applies to ALL the products you sync to Shopee.
6. Price Mode can either be set to Percentage (%) or Flat Price.
7. Save the settings with “Enable Shopee“.
8. After you have done managing Shopee account settings, you need to login to your Shopee Seller Centre.
This is to make sure that your webShaper store products sync smoothly with Shopee.
9. Go to Shop Settings.
10. Click My Account.
11. Enter your password.
12. Click Set Now.
13. Insert your Partner ID and Partner Key (Signature).
14. Click Link.
Step 2: Mapping webShaper Logistics & Categories to Shopee Categories
1. Under Shopee tab, select Logistics & Category Mapping. In here, you can map webShaper’s categories to default Shopee categories.
2. Click on Update Logistics and Update Shopee Categories at the top of Default Shopee Category Mapping, to update latest logistics and categories from Shopee side.
3. Click on the Grey colored Shopee Icon, a window will appear prompting you to choose the Shopee categories.
4. Select the Shopee Category that most related to your webShaper store category. Make sure to choose the categories until you reach the end of the category selections. For example, Sports & Outdoor > Fitness Equipment > Training Equipment.
5. After mapping, click on Save. If successful, a Category Saved message will appear and the Colored Shopee Icon will show.
Step 3: Syncing Your Product Items
This step will allow you to sync your products with webShaper to Shopee. We empowered you to choose which products you want to Sync over!
1. Under Shopee tab, select Sync Product Items. You can add or remove product items regarding Shopee.
2. There are three main function on Sync Product Item page, which are:
i. Import: To import ALL of your existing product item from Shopee to webShaper store. For now, you have to insert manually your product item (Product Spec, Logistics and Shopee Category) after the importing process.
ii. Add: Add new product item to sync to Shopee.
iii. Remove: Delete product item from sync to Shopee.
3. To start syncing, click on the Add button and this will prompt a window with the following options:
i. Custom: Allows you to search for the product using the Item Name or SKU.
ii. All Products: Pushes all products in webShaper stores to Shopee.
iii. Products in Mapped Categories: Automatically adds the items in the categories that you have mapped (Recommended)
4. If you Remove a product from this section, please note that the item will not be deleted from Shopee. As it will only be un-synced from the product item. Re-adding the same item again might cause the item to be duplicated.
5. The screen consists of 6 columns:
i. Product Item Name: The name of your product.
ii. SKU: Your Unique Product ID (SKU is known as Stock Keeping Unit).
iii. Last Synced: Shows the date and time of the last successful synced.
iv. Mapped to: Shows where this product is mapped to (the Shopee category).
v. Status: 100% means successful sync. If any errors, click on the status icon for error messages.
vi. Options. This is where you can:
- Customize Name / Description: You can put different name and description for Shopee.
- Price (Only for bizStore): You can set different pricing / discount for Shopee on the Product / SKU level.
- Select Images: You can set different Product Images to Sync. Note that Shopee image dimension size requirement cannot less that 500px (width) x 500px (height).
- Product Spec: Certain Shopee categories will requires different product information. webShaper will detect automatically and let you fill in the necessary column required. However, as of now, the value filled must be the same as Shopee’s value. Make sure to fill in all important/remark and you any other choose option.
- Logistics: Shipping rates that you need to manually insert for EACH product item. There are two existing shipping option which are Pos Laju (West & East Malaysia), GD Express (West & East Malaysia) and Others (West & East Malaysia). Note that for now Shopee apply free shipping for all product items. The value inserted will be apply once Shopee don’t provide free shipping.Don’t forget to enable your Shopee Seller Center shipping option, same as your webShaper store, here.
Shopee Export Products
With Shopee Export Products, you can create a CSV/Excel File for Shopee to Create or Update Products. To export your product, please make sure that you have mapped the product with their Shoppe’s Category.
1. Go to Marketing and click on Marketplace.
2. Under Shopee tab, select Export Products.
3. Click Add, and choose product items that you want to export to CSV/Excel File.
4. Click Generate CSV/Excel File to download and save them to your desktop with all the information such as Category List ID, Product Name, Product Description, Price, Stock and Image Link. The value inside the file should corresponds to webShaper values.
Check Shopee Orders in webShaper Control Panel
Once an order is received from Shopee, the order will be stated as Processed, and stocks will be deducted from webShaper and gets updated in Shopee too. Once the order is being processed, you can proceed to make shipping changes from the webShaper control panel.
1. Go to Orders > View Orders.
2. Select the order that you would like to update and click on View.
3. Orders with the status Processed (indicate that a payment has been made), will have an additional Marketplace tab when viewed.
4. Click on the tab, and you can choose to Update Shopee Order:
- Set Logistic Status
- Set Tracking Number
Check webShaper’s Shopee Sync Log
The logs hold a list of your pushed products, pushed images and inventory. You can keep an eye on all the details from product SKU, upload time and actions to error messages.
1. Go to Marketing and click on Marketplace.
2. Under Shopee tab, select Shopee’s Logs.
3. Select the log you wish to view, and a prompt window will appear providing you will with all the information.
1. After you sync your products, keep an eye for any error messages (Red Flag or ! ) in the status column. The message tell a certain error that stop the product from syncing properly. Clicking on the message will show you how to fix the error.
2. A red flag means something has gone wrong during the Sync. Click on it to see the error message from Shopee. Resolve it by click Clear, and then try to fix it yourself. If you cannot solve the error, please contact our friendly customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. It takes an interval of 5 minutes for a product to be pushed (First time added only).
4. Subsequent changes to product information, you will have to select the product, click on Re-sync Items to be manually pushed over.
For more information on how to solve Shopee sync error, you may refer to this link here.