You can easily label your products as Hot Item, Pre-order, Best Selling, New and etc. To do that:
1. Go to Product. Click on Manage Labels and you will see all the preset labels.
2. If you wish to add your own label, click on Create to add labels for your products. Enter your Label Name and Insert Image.
3. Now, you will need to assign the labels to your products. To do so, select your category, click on Options and then click Manage Batch Product Item.
4. Under Manage Batch Product Items, check all the items that you want to apply the label to and click Labels.
5. Select the label that you want to assign to your product items and click Apply.
6. On the Product Item Name, the new Label will be assigned.
7. If you would like to remove the labels on the selected product items in the future, just click on Labels and un-tick the labels. Click Apply.