To manage your manufacturers please follow these steps:
- Click on Products and then proceed to Manage Manufacturers.
- The heading titles refer to the following:
- Manufacturer Name: is the name of the manufacturer that you created.
- Image: is the image you will upload.
- Description: is the manufacturer description.
- Order: is the order the manufacturers will be displayed on your page.
- Action: will allow you to either edit or delete the manufacturer you created.
- Update Order will help you organise your manufacturers by name or number.
You have now created and organised your list of manufacturers. The next step is to assign manufacturers to your products.You can carry this step out in two ways:
- When creating your product: click on Product, proceed to Create New Product Item, then under Manufacturer, please select one from the drop down list.
- After creating your product: click on Product, choose the respective product from the left hand side and click on Edit, then on Product Item. Under Manufacturer, please select one from the drop down list.
To view your list of manufacturers on your website, please follow these simple steps:
- Click on Design, choose Template Files, then locate the leftbar.html page and click on Edit.
- At the end of the page, you will see : <!–<mfcComponentList/>–>, please remove the enclosing tags.
(It will look like this <mfcComponentList/>)