In order to start receiving payments, you will need to activate PayPal as a payment gateway option for your customers in your webShaper control panel. Before you do so, you will have to make some changes to the PayPal settings.
1. Login to your PayPal account from PayPal.
2. Click on Profile.
3. Click on My Selling Tools. Look for Credit card statement name and click Update.
4. Select No under Display “Add Instructions to Seller” text input field and enter your credit card name. Click Save.
5. Look for Website preferences and click Update.
6. Under Auto Return for Website Payments section, select On for Auto Return. As for the Return URL, please enter the following link:
Do change www.yourdomain.com to your website domain name.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for PayPal Account Optional. For PayPal Account Optional, select On. Under Express Checkout Settings, select No for Support giropay and bank transfer payments. Click Save.
8. Look for Instant payment notification and click Update.
9. Click on Choose IPN Settings.
10. Enter your Notification URL based on this link, don’t miss out the HTTPS:// (https://paypal.webshaper.com.my/). Tick Receive IPN Messages (Enabled). Click Save.
11. Login to your webShaper control panel.
12. Go to Payment.
13. Click on Activate.
14. Look for PayPal under Payment Options and click Activate.
15. Enter your Email. This will be the email account that you used to sign up for PayPal account. For merchants selling in Malaysia, check Malaysian Ringgit for Currency. Select Yes for Enable Live Mode and No for Authorization Required Before Capture of Funds.
16. Click Activate.