Let’s get Started!
This option will allow you to sell your products through your webStore and 11Street marketplace! Please follow the step by step instructions. This feature is only available for sohoStore or bizStore users, who are also 11street sellers.
Step 1: Obtaining the API from your 11street account
- First, we need to get the API from your 11street seller account. Follow this tutorial
- Login to your webShaper control panel. Go to Marketing > Marketplace. Hover over the 11street tab and choose Manage Settings. Please fill the all the information.
- The Authorization key is the API key.
- Manage Stock gives you 2 options:
- Do not sync inventory: Inventory will not be sync in between webShaper and 11street.
- Sync Inventory + Order: Inventory will be sync in between webShaper and 11street, and 11street order details will be pulled back.
- Difference in Price (Universal Price Changer) indicates the price you can add to your items; the number added can be a positive or negative integer. For example, if your product is selling at RM10, and you place a 5 in this field, your item will be sold at RM15 in 11street. Consequently, if you place a -5 in this field, your item will be sold at RM5 in 11street. This configuration applies to ALL the products you sync to 11street.
- Price Mode can either be set to Percentage (%) or Flat Price.
- Please tick on Enable 11street and click on Save.
Step 2: Mapping your webShaper categories to 11street categories
The 11street category mapping helps map webShaper categories to default 11street categories.
- Go to Marketing > Marketplace.
- Under the 11street tab on the left hand side, select Category Mapping.
- Click on the Grey colored 11street icon, a window will appear prompting you to choose the 11street categories.
- Select the 11street Category that most related to your webShaper store category. (Choose the categories until you reach the end of the category selections.)
- After mapping, click on save. If successful, a Category Saved message will appear and the Colored 11street icon will show.
Step 3: Extra Required Options (Shipping Configuration)
Now that your have mapped your webShaper category to 11street category, you can set the shipping and item policies.
- Go to Marketing > Marketplace.
- Under the 11street tab, select Extra Required Options. You’ll notice that this page is divided into three sections:
- Shipping Options
- Item Options
- Item Policies
For the Shipping Method, you can either choose Direct Delivery or Courier Method. For Shipping Rate, you can choose
- Free Shipping: no charges will be applied.
- Bundle Shipping Rate: This option must be set in your 11street account first. Bundle shipping rates are applied based on the combined weights for multiple purchases with the same shipping condition.(Same shipping condition: Same ship-from address + Same shipping method + Bundle shipping rates) Set the shipping rates in the way that it can benefit buyers making multiple purchases from you.
- Shipping Rate by Product: This let you set the shipping fee based on the weight of the products.
If you choose Shipping Rate by Product, an extra shipping promotion option appears with the following options:
- Not Used: No promotions applied.
- Discount of Condition: This is a discount applied to the total amount of the purchases.
- Free of Condition: This allows free shipping for purchases.
None Taxable Items: Select Zero Rate or Exempted.
Please fill in the after After Sales Service and Return/Exchange details policy of your business. Please note, each column allows up to a maximum of 4,000 characters only.
Step 4: Syncing Your Product Items
This step will allow you to sync your items with webShaper. We empowered you to choose which products you want to Sync over!
- Go to Marketing > Marketplace.
- Under the 11Street tab select Sync Product Items.
- Click on the Add button, this will prompt a window with the following options:
- Custom: Allows you to search for the product using the Item Name or SKU.
- All Products: Pushes all products in webShaper stores to 11street.
- Products in Mapped Categories: Automatically adds the items in the categories that you have mapped (Recommended)
- If you Remove a product from this section, please note that the item will not be deleted from 11street, it will only be un-synced from the product item; Re-adding the same item again might cause the item to be duplicated.
- The screen consists of 6 columns:
- Product Item Name: The name of your product.
- SKU: Your Unique Product ID (SKU known as Stock Keeping Unit)
- Last Synced: Shows the date and time of the last successful synced.
- Mapped to: Shows where this product is mapped to (the 11street category)
- Status: 100% means successful sync. If any errors, click on the status icon for error messages.
- Options: This is where you can
- Customize Name / Description: You can put different name and description for 11street.
- Options: You can set different product option (eg shipping options, items options or item policies)
- Price (bizStore only): You can set different pricing for 11street. If you apply discount. the red ball will be triggered too in 11street.
- Select Images: You can set different Product Images to Sync.
- Product Spec: Not applicable for 11street.
Check 11Street Orders in webShaper Control Panel
Once an order is received from 11street, the order will be stated as Processed, and stocks will be deducted from webShaper and gets updated in 11street too. Once the order is being processed, you can proceed to make shipping changes from the webShaper control panel.
1. Go to Orders > View Orders.
2. Select the order that you would like to update and click on View.
3. Orders with the status Processed (indicate that a payment has been made), will have an additional marketplace tab when viewed.
4. Once View is clicked, hover over to the Marketplaces tab and select 11street: Update Order’s.
5. The following window will appear, please make sure to fill ALL the details such as:
- Shipping Provider: Choose either; Courier, Direct Shipping, Shipping Not Applicable or No Shipping
- Shipped via (shipping method): Choose your Shipping Company
- Date Shipped: The day your order was shipped
- Tracking Number: Order’s tracking number.
6. Please note that these changes (shipped and processed) along with the tracking number will be updated to 11street as well.
7. Tick on Update order in 11street.
8. Click Ship Order.
9. Now your order status with 11street is updated.
Check webshaper’s 11Street Sync Log
The logs hold a list of status of your sync products and is mainly used for our troubleshooting purposes.
- Go to Marketing > Marketplace.
- Under the 11Street tab select 11street Logs.
- Select the log you wish to view, and a prompt window will appear providing you will with all the information.
Understanding Possible Errors
|Product registration failed - (Returns/Exchange Information is required)||Please fill the Return/Exchange box in "Extra Required Options" page.|
|Product registration failed - (Please set the Bundle shipping fee)||Please set the the bundle shipping rate in 11street or in Webshaper. To add shipping rate in webshaper, Go to the "Extra Required Options" page and select choose Shipping Rate by Product. Fill in the boxes for West Malaysia, Sabah Labuan, Sarawak.|
|Product registration failed - (Relevant category is not the last category)||The mapped category isn't on the last level of the chosen category.|
|Product registration failed - (The weight of general products should be above 0)||Products with 0 weight cannot be sent.|
|Product registration failed - (Additional amount for an option can be set from -50% to +50% of selling price)||SKU can't have price more or less than 50% of the main product. Please go to Product Page -> Manage Products -> Sub-Products and Edit the price of the products.|
|Product registration failed - (Error on uploading product image with OPENAPI)||The images in the product has invalid characters. Please contact the support for further help.|
|Product registration failed - (java.lang.NumberFormatException)||The issue is occuring when adding characters to input boxes, please check the "Extra Required Options" if the rate shipping boxes have characters in them.|
|Product registration failed - (Product Detail Description Registration Error)||Product desciption exceeds 4000 character. The error is on Return exchange detail (rtngExchDetail).|
|Modification failed : You can enter only numbers greater than 0 for option weight||The main product weight should be smaller than all of the sub's weights.|
|Modification failed : Modification of selling price/discount by seller/shipping details for Shocking deals products is not allowed.||this product is in shocking deals section in 11street and merchants are not allowed to manipulate the price until it is off the list.|
|Product registration failedskt.tmall.common.TmallException: Products in the process of generating an image file error occurred.||Invalid picture format.|
|Product registration failedDetail Description is required.||Long description is required. Please fill in the product long description.|
|Product registration failedskt.tmall.common.TmallException: Products in the process of generating an image file error occurred.||Failed to convert image. Resync the item should solve this.|
|Product registration failedAdditional amount for an option can be set from -80% to +80% of selling price.||Product Pricing for option cannot be more or less than 80% of the main product price.|
|Sorry can't sync, Product's image is required!||If the product item do not have any image. Kindly upload image. Then, click on error message to repush again.|
|11street: Product registration failedStock quantity is required.||Check your product item stock quantity. It could not be empty or 0.|
|11street: Modification failed : There must be option information with RM 0|
as the option price and the stock quantity being greater than 1.
|One of the sub product must have same price as the main product price and the stock quantity must be greater than 0.|
If the error message is not listed here. Please contact the support team at email@example.com.
- After you sync your products, keep an eye for any error messages (Red Flag) in the status column. The message tell a certain error that stop the product from syncing properly. Clicking on the message will show you how to fix the error.
- A red flag means something has gone wrong during the Sync. Click on it to see the error message from 11street. Resolve it or contact our friendly customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any issues that relates to 11street, you can contact them here.
- It takes an interval of 5 minutes for a product to be pushed (First time added only).
- Subsequent changes to product information, you will have to select the product, click on re-sync to be manually pushed over.