Did you know that you can easily create and edit regular email contents and save them as email templates to suit your business? This way, you can have a standardized email for all your customers. To edit your email templates:
1. Go to Orders.
2. Click Email Template Editor.
3. Under Email Template Editor, there are preset email templates which you will most likely use for your business. You can customize them the way you like it.
4. To add a new subject inside your Selected Template, you need to enter which row you want to add the subject.
5. Click on your Subject. (e.g. Invoice No.)
6. Click Message.
7. Now you can see that your subject is added to the your Selected Template.
10. Click Save.